This module allows you to control high voltage and high current devices, like the heater, air conditioner and high power home appliances. The relay module is capable to work with voltages up to 250VAC/30A, making it ideal for home automation. It can be controlled directly by microcontroller: Raspberry, Arduino, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM or TTL logic.
- Relay Maximum output: 250VAC/30A.
- 1 Channel Relay Module with Opto-Coupler.
- Control Input: Active High or Active Low Level Trigger, User Selectable.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Relay: SPDT, Normally Open (NO) & Normally Closed (NC).
- Opto-Coupler isolation, for high voltage safety and prevent ground loop with microcontroller.
- Board Dimension LxWxH: (50x33x23)mm.
Our Local Outlet: