Panasonic BR-A series poly (carbon monofluoride) lithium high temperature coin cells are ideal for real time clock backup in harsh environments. These batteries feature a wide temperature range (-40°C to125°C), low self-discharge rate, high reliability, and a long service life. Lithium coin cells are more cost competitive than lithium cylindrical cells. They can be used in RFID, toll way transponders, and automotive electric systems.
- High Capacity: 3V/255mAH
- Wide operational temperature range: -40°C ~ 125°C (-40°F ~ 257°F)
- Good storage stability (max. 0.5% loss at ambient T°)
- Available with tab terminals for PCB mounting
- Excellent electrolyte leakage resistance
- Constant operating voltage