Ultrafast Rectifier Diodes. 200V/8A in TO220AC.
The BYW29E-200 is an Ultrafast Power Diode features fast switching, high thermal cycling performance and soft recovery minimizes power-consuming oscillations. The ultrafast rectifier is designed to have a very low forward voltage intended for use as output rectifiers in high frequency switched mode power supplies. The ultrafast rectifiers have a very soft recovery which helps to minimize the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
- Repetitive Reverse Voltage Vrrm Max: 200V.
- Forward Current If(AV): 8A.
- Diode Configuration: Single.
- Forward Voltage VF Max: 1.3V.
- Reverse Recovery Time trr Max: 25ns.
- Diode Case Style: TO-220A.