Renata CR lithium coin cells use a non-aqueous, aprotic organic electrolyte containing lithium perchlorate in a mixture of organic solvents. The proprietary formulation of the active cathode material consists of a heat-treated mixture of electrolytic MnO2 and other specific components, yielding an outstanding volume/capacity ratio for this Li/MnO2 system.
- High Capacity: 3V/235mAH
- Wide operational temperature range: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Good storage stability (max. 0.5% loss at ambient T°)
- Available with tab terminals for PCB mounting
- Excellent electrolyte leakage resistance
- Constant operating voltage