This is a pre-wired and waterproofed version of the DS18B20 sensor. Handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions. While the sensor is good up to 125°C the cable is jacketed in PVC so we suggest keeping it under 100°C. Because they are digital, you don’t get any signal degradation even over long distances! These 1-wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise (±0.5°C over much of the range) and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter. They work great with any microcontroller using a single digital pin, and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0V systems.
- Operating Voltage: 3.0~5.0 Vdc.
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution.
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication.
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into chip.
- Multiple sensors can share one pin.
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C.
- Temperature-limit alarm system.
- Query time is less than 750ms.
- Usable with 3.0V to 5.5V power/data.
Our Local Outlet: