This is a small device called a reed switch. When the device is exposed to a magnetic field, the two ferrous materials inside the switch pull together and the switch closes. When the magnetic field is removed, the reeds separate and the switch open. This makes for a great non-contact switch. This switch can carry up to 0.5A. This reed switch can be populated easily on a PCB and is encapsulated so it’s more durable than glass reed switches.
- Molded-in terminals and fully sealed construction.
- Contact Configuration: Form A (Normally Open).
- Current Rating: 0.5A.
- Voltage Rating: 200Vdc.
- Contact power Rating: 10W.
- Contact Resistance: 0.1Ω.
- Replace easily break glass reed switch for vibration proof.
- Injection molded body that protects the glass tube.
- Designed for high temperature up to 250ºC
- Small Size LxWxH: (15.6 x2.3 x2.3)mm.
Our Local Outlet: