This is blank 13.56MHz RFID/NFC ISO/IEC 14443A blank card – often used for train/bus passes but also found in other systems where a proximity card is desired. The tag contains a small RFID chip and an antenna, and is passively powered by the reader/writer when placed a couple inches away. This card be read/write by almost any 13.56MHz RFID/NFC reader like RC522 RFID Reader Module. This card can be written to & store up to 1KB of data in writable EEPROM divided into banks, and can handle over 100,000 re-writes.
- Storage type: 1024x8bit EEPROM memory.
- Working Frequency: 13.56MHz.
- RF Communication Speed: 106Kbits/s.
- Built in encryption engine with 48-bit key.
- High data integrity: 16 Bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting.
- 4 Byte unique identifier burned into the chip.
- Endurance: 100,000 cycles.
- Data Retention: 10 Years.