MQ2 Smoke, LPG, Butane, Hydrogen, Gas Sensor Detector Module For Arduino.
High-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions. With Digital Out switching signal (TTL) and A0 analog output. TTL output valid signal is low level. Analog output voltage become higher according to gas concentration. Use for Detecting Combustible gas such as LPG, butane, methane, alcohol, propane, hydrogen, smoke, etc. Great for home or factory gas leakage detection.
- Power Supply: 5VDC
- Working Current: ~150mA
- Detecting: LPG, i-butane, propane, methane ,alcohol, Hydrogen, smoke.
- Warm-up time: ~20-seconds for stable output
- TTL Digital Ouput: 0V (Low) & 5V (High)
- Analog Output A0: 0.1 ~ 0.3 V
- Connector: 4-pins header with 2.54mm pitch.
- Dimension: (32 x 20 x 22) mm
- Weight 8.5-g.
Our Local Outlet: