The Arduino Pro Mini is intended for advanced users who require flexibility, low-cost, and small size. It comes with the minimum of components. No on-board USB to keep the cost down. It’s a good choice for a board you want to leave embedded in a project. The Arduino Pro Mini is programmed using the Arduino Software (IDE), compatible with all Arduino boards.
- DC input 3.3V up to 8V (power supply from RAW pin).
- DC input 3.3V (from VCC pin).
- Boot loader: Arduino Pro/Pro Mini (3.3V, 8Mhz) w/ Atmega328.
- 3V regulator.
- Max 150mA output.
- ATmega328P running at 16MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance).
- Low-voltage board needs no interfacing circuitry to popular 3.3V devices and modules (GPS, accelerometers, sensors, etc).
- Supports auto-reset.
- Over current protected.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- On board Power and Status LEDs.
- Board Dimension: 33×18 mm.
Our Local Outlet: