This Slotted IR Opto-Coupler can be used as speed counter or detect objects passing through. You can use it with a disc encoder to make a RPM counter. There is an on board LED that will show the trigger status of the sensor. When sensor slot is blocked, digital output will become high and LED will turn off, vice versa when sensor is not blocked, digital output will be low and LED will turn on. The on board comparator IC to ensure there is no hysteresis of switching On & Off.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5Vdc.
- Digital (D0) – TTL switching signal output.
- Analog (A0) – Opto-Coupler collector output.
- Groove Width: 5mm.
- Fixing Screw Hole: M3.
- On board LED sensor status indicator.
- On board LM393 comparator for high sensitivity.
- Dimensions: 31 x 14 x 13mm.
Our Local Outlet: