Multi Colour Dupont Cable 20cm 2.54mm 1-pin Female to Male Jumper Wire for breadboard application. Handy for making wire harnesses or jumpering between headers on PCB’s. These premium jumper wires are 20cm long and come in a ‘strip’ of 10 rainbow colors. They have 0.1″ male header contacts on one end and 0.1″ female header contacts on the other. They fit cleanly next to each other on standard-pitch 0.1″ (2.54mm) header. You can always pull the ribbon wires off to make individual jumpers, or keep them together to make neatly organized wire harnesses. For best results, when plugging these in a line, have the sides with the ‘silver latch bit’ sticking out since that side is a tiny bit wider than 0.1″
- Multi-color ribbons of 40 wires with male-female connectors in 20cm lengths.
- Ideal for use with solderless breadboards (such as MB102-830 and MB102-400), or to connect to square post headers or 0.1” pitch sockets.
- Rainbow colored ribbon cable provides the 10 standard electrical colors to color-code your connections.
- 28AWG ribbon cable can be stripped to remove individual wires. Wires can be stripped in groups to organize signals, or as individual wires.
- Contacts use tinned beryllium-copper in black plastic housings. PVC insulated ribbon cable.
- 40P-MF-J1020 data specs
- MB102-830 Breadboard
- MB102-400 Breadboard
- MB102 Breadboard 3.3V/5V Power Supply Module