This is DC/DC buck-boost DC-DC converter module is based on SEPIC (Single-Ended Primary-Inductor Converter) design topology. The (SEPIC) is a type of DC/DC converter allowing the electrical output potential (voltage) at its output to be greater than, less than, or equal to that at its input voltage. Ideal for USB power bank or battery operated projects requiring a higher or lower regulated output power supply. The applications include LED drivers, Solar battery chargers, robotic car and regulated variable power supply. This converter operated in buck-boost topology, i.e. step down or step-up converter in same board.
- Input voltage: 4.4~30V.
- Output voltage: 0.5~30V.
- Output current: 3A (4A with cooling fan).
- Output power: 30W without cooling fan, 60W with cooling fan.
- Output ripple: 30mV (Full output voltage)
- Conversion Efficiency: Boost> 88%-91%; Buck>87%-90%.
- Short circuit protection: Yes.
- Working Frequency: 180KHz
- Size: (55 x 29.5 x 21) mm.
Our Local Outlet…