CNC-Shield is a shield that plugs onto the Arduino development platform transforming it into a CNC controller using the grbl CNC firmware. Create your very own Arduino-controlled 3-axis CNC machine with this CNC-Shield. The CNC-Shield for Arduino is a complete hardware solution for CNC motion control system called grbl. The CNC-Shield is compatible with the Uno and other 328p versions of the Arduino…
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers, A4988, DRV8825 and others. Not Included.
- PWM Spindle and direction pins.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins A4 and A3)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total) + one Probe
- Coolant enable output
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping.
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin Molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
Our Local Outlet: