A load cell is a force sensing module – a carefully designed metal structure, with small elements called strain gauges mounted in precise locations on the structure. This Single Point Load Cell is used in small jewelry scales and kitchen scales. It’s mounted by bolting down the end of the load cell where the wires are attached, and applying force on the other end in the direction of the arrow. Where the force is applied is not critical, as this load cell measures a shearing effect on the beam, not the bending of the beam. If you mount a small platform on the load cell, as would be done in a small scale, this load cell provides accurate readings regardless of the position of the load on the platform. The electrical signal output by the load cell is very small and requires specialized amplification.
- Rated Load Capacity: 10Kg.
- Rated Output: 1.0mV/V±0.15mV/V.
- Zero Output: ±0.1mV/V.
- Recommended Amplifier: HX711 Module.
- Operating voltage: 3 ~ 12 VDC (MAX 15Vdc).
- Input Impedance: 1115±10%Ω.
- Output Impedance: 1000±10%Ω.
- Total Size: approx. 3.15 x0.50 x 0.50 inch.
- Connector: Dupont 4-pins pitch 2.54mm Female.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy.
- Weight: ~30g.
Our Local Outlet: