This High-Torque MG996R Digital Servo features metal gearing resulting in extra high 10kg stalling torque in a tiny package. It features upgraded shock-proofing and a redesigned PCB and IC control system that make it much more accurate than its predecessor MG995. The gearing and motor have also been upgraded to improve dead bandwidth and centering. This high-torque standard servo can rotate approximately 120º (60º in each direction). The MG996R Metal Gear Servo also comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast servo control projects!
- Model : MG996R Tower Pro.
- Weight: 55g.
- Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
- Stall torque: 9.4 kgf·cm (4.8V ), 11 kgf·cm (6 V)
- Operating speed: 0.17 s/60º (4.8 V), 0.14 s/60º (6 V)
- Operating voltage: 4.8V a 7.2V
- Running Current: 500mA.
- Stall Current: 2.5A (6V).
- Dead band width: 5μs
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design.
- Temperature range: 0ºC ~ 55ºC.
Our Local Outlet: