Linear guideways provide a type of linear motion that utilizes re-circulating rolling elements between a profiled rail and a bearing block. The coefficient of friction on a linear guideway is only 1/50 compared to a traditional slide and are able to take loads in all directions. With these features, a linear guideway can achieve high precision and greatly enhanced moving accuracy.
- Precision CNC machined.
- Tiny and light weight, suitable for miniature equipment.
- All materials for block and rail, including rolling balls and ball retainers, are stainless steel for anti-corrosion purpose.
- Gothic arch contact design can sustain loads from all directions and offer high rigidity and high accuracy.
- Steel balls will be held by miniature retainer to avoid balls from falling out even when the blocks are removed from the rail installation.
- 1x MGN12C Linear Block.
- 1x MGN12 Linear Rail, length=298mm.
Our Local Outlet: