Not just a simple breakout board, this microSD adapter goes the extra mile – designed for ease of use.
- Onboard 5V > 3V regulator provides 150mA for power-hungry cards.
- 3V level shifting means you can use this with ease on either 3V or 5V systems.
- Uses a proper level shifting chip, not resistors: less problems, and faster read/write access.
- Use 3 or 4 digital pins to read and write 2Gb+ of storage!
- Four #2mm mounting holes.
- Push-push socket with card slightly over the edge of the PCB so its easy to insert and remove.
- Comes with 0.1″ right angle header pins so you can get it on a breadboard or use wires.
- Works great with Arduino, with tons of example code and wiring diagrams.
To use with an Arduino, connect GND to ground, 5V to 5V, SCK to pin 13, MISO to pin 12, MOSI to pin 11, and CS to pin 10. Then you can use the Arduino IDE’s SD library which supports FAT16 and FAT32 SD cards. For details on getting started, check out our detailed tutorial discusses microSD cards, wiring and how to use this breakout board with an Arduino
Our Local Outlet: