This Photo Sensor Switch will engage a relay when light level drop or rise below a certain level. This module is great for turning on lighting at night and back off again when the morning sun returns. Light intensity detection is adjusted via potentiometer control (Sensitivity Adjustment). When the circuit is triggered, the output will activate the onboard relay which can directly control AC or DC loads.
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC.
- Sensor: Light Dependent Resistor LDR.
- Sensor Cable Length: 19cm.
- Maxim Load: AC250V/10A, DC30V/10A.
- Mounting: 4x fixing holes for easy installation.
- Module Dimensions: 5cm x 2.7cm x 2cm.
Our Local Outlet: