The PICkit 2 Development Programmer/Debugger is a low-cost development programmer. It is capable of programming most of Microchip’s Flash microcontrollers and serial EEPROM devices. The PICkit 2 connects to a host PC via USB and uses an inline 6-pin connector to communicate with the target devices.
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s) interface to host PC.
- MPLAB IDE compatible.
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor.
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download.
- Supports low voltage to 2.0 V.
- Diagnostic LEDs (Power, Active, Status).
- Read/write program and data memory of Microcontroller.
- Erase of program memory space with verification.
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint.
- Program up to 512 KB flash with the Programmer-to-Go function.
- 1 x PICkit 2 Debugger/Programmer.
- 1 x USB cable.
Our Local Outlet: