3~6V DC geared motors for robotics and small industrial application. This motor can run at approximately 375 rpm when driven by a single Li-Ion cell. It is most suitable for light weight robot running on low voltage. Out of its two shafts one shaft can be connected to wheel, other can be connected to the position encoder for position control.
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V ~ 6.0Vdc.
- Current: (No load) 3V-150mA , 6V-200mA
- Speed: (No load) 3V@50rpm±10% , 6V@100rpm±10%
- Torque: max. 0.8kg/cm
- Reduction ratios: 1:120.
- Body Size: 70mm x 37mm x 23mm
- Shaft Size: 8mm x 2mm diameter
- Weight: 17.5 grams
Our Local Outlet: