A big, bold, beautiful blue LCD with white back-lit pixels. This LCD is the graphical upgrade to those popular 16×2 LCDs, but allows full graphical control. This is Negative Transmissive white character with blue background.
- Operating Voltage: 5Vdc.
- Resolution: 128×64 dots.
- Driver: ST7920 LCD controller/driver.
- Display Mode: Blue STN.
- Polarizer Type: White Negative Transmissive.
- Interface: 8-Bits Parallel and Serial.
- Contrast Adjustment: On board Potentiometer.
- Board Size: 93×70 mm.
- User Guide
- Tutorial: Interfacing with Liquid Crystal Display
- LCD Application Manual
- Complete Guide to Arduino LCD Interfacing (PDF)
Our Local Outlet: