This is a LOW Level 5V 2-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. It is equipped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller. This module is optically isolated from high voltage side for safety requirement and also prevent ground loop when interface to microcontroller.
- Relay Maximum output: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A.
- 2 Channel Relay Module with Opto-coupler. LOW Level Trigger expansion board, which is compatible with Arduino control board.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller ( 8051, AVR, *PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Relay of high quality low noise relays SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal.
- Opto-Coupler isolation, for high voltage safety and prevent ground loop with microcontroller.
Our Local Outlet: