Ribbon cables are usually specified by two numbers: the spacing or pitch of the conductors, and the number of conductors or ways. A spacing of 1.00 mm is the most usual, allowing for a two-row connector with a pin spacing of 2.00 mm. These types are used for many types of equipment, in particular for interconnections within an enclosure. For personal computers, this size is used today in floppy-disk-drive cables and older or custom Parallel ATA cables.
- UL Style: 2651.
- Wire Pitch: 1.00mm.
- Number of Way: 10.
- Length: 2-Meter.
- Color: Grey With Red Edge.
- Voltage Rating: 300V.
- Insulation Resistance: 1GΩ/M min.
- Operating Temperature: -20˚C to +105˚C.
- Flammability Rating: UL-VW-1.
- Insulation Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
Our Local Outlet: