Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistors (FET) are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology. This high density process has been designed to minimise on-state resistance, provide rugged and reliable performance and fast switching.
- Channel Type: N.
- Maximum Continuous Drain Current ID: 300mA.
- Maximum Drain Source Voltage: 60V.
- Maximum Drain Source Resistance: 13.5Ω.
- Maximum Gate Threshold Voltage: 2.5V.
- Maximum Gate Source Voltage: ±20V.
- Package Type: SOT-23.
- Mounting Type: SMD.
- Transistor Configuration: Single.
- Pin Count: 3.
Our Local Outlet: