Aluminum alloy 5052 in H32 temper has very good corrosion resistance to seawater and marine and industrial atmosphere. It also has very good weldability and good cold formability. It is a medium to high strength alloy with a strength slightly higher than 5251 and a medium to high fatigue strength.
Brief Property Value:
- Thickness: 1mm.
- Area Size: 200mm x 250mm.
- Density: 2.68g/cm³.
- Melting Point: 605°C.
- Thermal Expansion: 23.7×10-6/K.
- Modulus of Elasticity: 70GPa.
- Thermal Conductivity: 138W/m.K.
- Electrical Resistivity: 0.0495 x10-6 Ω.m
Our Local Outlet: