LM75A is a temperature-to-digital converter using an on-chip band gap temperature sensor and Sigma-delta A-to-D conversion technique.
The temperature register always stores an 11-bit 2’s complement data giving a temperature resolution of 0.125 °C.
- Pin-for-pin replacement for industry standard LM75.
- improved temperature resolution of 0.125 °C.
- Small 8-pin package types: SO8
- I2C-bus interface with up to 8 devices on the same bus
- Power supply range from 2.8 V to 5.5 V
- Temperatures range from -55 °C to +125 °C
- 11-bit ADC that offers a temperature resolution of 0.125 °C
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.