Using LilyPad components is a great way to experiment with electronics through the lenses of fashion design, crafting, fabric arts, and more. Each LilyPad piece has large conductive sew tabs that makers connect together with conductive thread to build working circuits directly on fabric and soft surfaces. The rounded shape of LilyPad components allows for easy sewing and minimizes snagging on fabric or thread.
- Product: LilyPad Arduino328P Compatible.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P.
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-5.5 V.
- Outer Diameter: Ø50mm.
- PCB Thickness: 0.8mm.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins:6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16MHz.
Our Local Outlet: