1.2 to 37V/ 1.5A Adjustable Voltage Regulator in TO220 package.
The LM217M/LM317M are monolithic integrated circuits in TO-220 and DPAK packages intended for use as positive adjustable voltage regulators. They are designed to supply until 500mA of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37V range. The nominal output voltage is selected by means of only a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the stocking of many fixed regulators.
- Output voltage range: 1.2~37V.
- Output current in excess of 500mA.
- Line regulation typical 0.01%.
- Load regulation typical 0.1%.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Output transition safe area compensation.
- Floating operation for high voltage applications.