This sensor is essentially a reed switch, encased in an ABS plastic shell. Normally the reed is ‘open’ (no connection between the two wires). The other half is a permanent magnet. When the magnet is less than 10mm away, the reed switch closes. They’re often used to detect when a door or drawer is open, which is why they have mounting tabs and screws. This sensor/magnet pair can be secured in place with double-sided foam tape.
- Molded-in cable and fully sealed construction.
- Contact Configuration: Form A (Normally Open).
- Current Rating: 0.5A.
- Black ABS enclosure.
- Rated voltage: 200VDC max.
- Sensing Distance: <10mm max.
- Dimension LxWxH: 23x14x6mm.
- Cable Length: 350mm.
- Mounting: Tab with M3 Screw Hole.
- Weight: 7g.
- 1x Magnetic Switch with Cable.
- 1x Cased Permanent Magnet.
Our Local Outlet: