A piezo is an electronic device that generates a voltage when it’s physically deformed by a vibration, sound wave or mechanical strain. Similarly, when you put a voltage across a piezo, it vibrates and creates a tone. Piezos can be used both to play tones and to detect tones. Piezo element with cavity casing will produce higher sound pressure compare to element only without casing.
- Diameter: Ø27mm.
- Lead Length: 55mm.
- Operating Voltage: 1 ~ 30Vp-p
- Resonant Frequency: 4KHz ±500Hz
- Resonant Impedance: ≥ 200Ω
- Capacitance at 120Hz: 25,000 ±30%pF
- Plate Material: Brass
- Cavity Casing: Aluminum.
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Lead Wire: 30AWG.
Our Local Outlet: