RepRap Arduino Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap 3-D printer in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- Compatible with Arduino Mega.
- Compatible with Marlin Driver Firmware.
- Uses removable A4988 compatible stepper drivers (Not Included).
- PWM Spindle and direction pins.
- 5-Axis Motor Support: X, Y, Z , 2x Extruder E0 & E1.
- Heatbed Output Power (D8): ~170W.
- 2x End stops for each axis (6 in total).
- Jumpers Pin to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers.
- Compact design plug on top of Arduino Mega.
- Interface for LCD Module.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-35V DC. (Depending on Stepper motor driver).
Our Local Outlet: