Tinned copper wire (or Hook Up Wire) is an un-insulated wire used for connecting electronic components on a circuit board, lead wire, and jewelry making. A bare copper wire is coated in a layer of tin to prevent oxidation, but still allow for excellent soldering and connectivity. The wire is a subdued silver color and is very pliable. It is used in a variety of un-insulated applications including electrical hook-ups, jumpers, and grounds.
- Length: 10 meter.
- Diameter: Ø1.00mm.
- AWG: 18.
- Cross Sectional Area: 0.8mm2.
- Current Rating: 2.3A.
- Resistance: 21Ω/Km @ 20 DEG C.
- Wire Type: Tinned Bare Copper Wire.
- Used for un-insulated grounding and electrical applications.
- Corrosion and oxidation resistant.
- HT5710 Data Specs.
Our Local Outlet: