This is the NeoPixel compatible Arduino shield. This WS2812B Arduino shield is equipped with 40 WS2812 RGB LEDs arranged in 5×8 matrix with on one pin (Digital #6) needed to control them all. Each shield is powered by the 5V onboard Arduino supply, provided not lighting up all the LEDs full power white. You can also solder in the included terminal block to attach an external 5VDC power supply in case you need more power than what the Arduino provided.
Pack of 1-piece/pack.
- Arduino Shield of 40-pieces (5×8 Matrix) WS2812B (RGB) LEDs.
- Each LED element is individually addressable with 24-bit color (8 bits each for R, G & B), 16 million colors.
- Plug-in to Arduino Board with Data-In on D6.
- Interface: Serial (Shift Register).
- With external Din and Dout pin for cascading individual board.
- Data Speed: 800Kbps.
- Power Supply: +5Vdc.
Our Local Outlet: