A Solid State Relay (SSR) is a relay that does not have a moving contact. In terms of operation, SSRs are not very different from mechanical relays that have moving contacts. SSRs, however, employ semiconductor switching elements, such as thyristors, triacs, diodes, and transistors. This SSR module control 2 load of up to 2 amps at 120~240VAC per channel. Good for lighting and AC load. This is an ON-OFF zero-crossing type board, not suitable for dimming.
- Power supply: 5VDC / 160mA.
- Input control signal voltage:
- 0V – 0.5V Low stage (SSR is OFF).
- 5V – 2.5V (unknown state).
- 5V – 20V High state (SSR is ON).
- SSR Type: OMRON G3MB-202P, 5V version.
- Isolation: Phototriac.
- Zero cross: Yes.
- Rated output load: 2A at 100 to 240VAC.
- Load type: General purpose.
Our Local Outlet: