625ZZ Metal Double Shielded Bearing.
Miniature bearings are sometimes referred to as instrument bearings or micro bearings. We provide metric sizes for applications as varied as gyros, anemometers, miniature gearboxes, small motors and radio controlled models. Our metric miniature ball bearings are supplied in chrome steel and can withstand heavy radial loads and moderate thrust loads in both directions.
- Bore Diameter: Ø5mm.
- Outer Diameter: Ø16mm.
- Width: 5mm.
- Construction : Single row deep groove ball bearings.
- Material (rings & balls): Chrome Steel.
- Material (cage): Pressed Steel.
- Shielding: Double Metal Shield.
- Detail Dimension Specification: 625ZZ
Our Local Outlet: