This is an ultra-small low profile dual DC motor driver for space constraint projects, capable of deliver high power of up to 7A per output channel. It uses similar logic as the L298 motor driver, where you control the driver with 3 signal pins (IN1, IN2, ENABLE). This motor driver is driven by high power MOSFET, with the control signals opto-coupler isolated to protect any delicate circuitry and ground loop issues. You can drive this driver with both 3.3V and 5V logic.
- Supply Voltage: 7 ~ 24 VDC. (Limit: 6.5 ~ 27VDC).
- Control signal Level (Compatible 3.3V/5V)
- Logic High (H): DC 3.0 ~ 6.5V
- Logic Low (L): DC0 ~ 0.8V
- Output Channel: 2.
- Control signal current: 3 ~ 11 mA (Each route).
- Maximum continuous operating current: 7A.
- Peak current: 50A.
- PWM Speed Control: 0~10KHz.
- Minimum valid Pulse Width: 5us.
- Working Temperature: -25 ~ 85 °C
- Mounting Hole: M3.
- Dimension (LxWxH): 55 x 55 x 13(mm).
- Weight: 32g.
You May Also Like…
- Nema 23 Bipolar/Unipolar Stepper Motor 1.0A 6-Lead
- CNC 3-Axis Stepper Motor Shield Bundle for Arduin
- L293D Motor Driver Shield for Arduino
- 2A Nema 17 Stepper Motor
Our Local Outlet: