This is Solid-State Relay (SSR) Module based on Omron G3MB-202P subminiature SSR. This is Arduino compatible. Solid-State Relay is similar to that of a mechanical relay & the difference is that, there is no moving contact in a Solid-State Relay. SSR make use of Phototriac coupler to turn it ON and OFF. It finds its application in AC circuits as a TRIAC has got only limited applications in DC. And with that, this relay is suitable to control AC load, not for DC load.
- Product: Solid-State Relay.
- Number of Channel: 1.
- Rated output load: 100~240VAC (50Hz/ 60Hz) 2A per channel.
- Rated input power: 5V@10mA per Channel.
- Triggered Level: Low (Active Low).
- Separate LEDs showing status of each Solid-State Relay.
- Input control signal:
- Low Signal (Solid-State Relay ON / CLOSE), 0V- 2V or GND.
- High Signal (Solid-State Relay OFF / OPEN), 3.3V – 5.0V or leave it floating.
- Module Mounting Hole: M3 Screw.
Our Local Outlet: