The ESP-12 is a self contained 802.11 b/g/n WiFi enabled microcontroller featuring the ESP8266 SOC. Pin for pin compatible with other boards in the ESP-12x range with stability and wireless capability. It has 4Mbyte flash memory and software updates can be rolled out to it over-the-air. Use it as a cheap and easy way to add Wi-Fi connectivity to your Arduino / Raspberry Pi etc, or use it as a powerful standalone Wi-Fi enabled MCU in its own right.
- Model: ESP-12x.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU.
- Integrated 10-bit ADC.
- 4-MB flash memory.
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz, support WPA/WPA2.
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes.
- +20dBm output power in 802.11b mode.
- 21x 2mm castellated solder pad.
Our Local Outlet: