HT1209 is a low cost yet highly functional thermostat controller. With this module you can intelligently control power to most types of electrical devices based on the temperature sensed by the included high accuracy NTC temperature sensor probe. 3 tactile switches allow for setting of various parameters including on & off trigger temperatures. The on board relay can switch up to a maximum of 240VAC at 5A or 14V DC at 10A. The actual temperature is displayed in degrees Centigrade with 3-digit 7-segment display. The relay On/Off state indicates by on board LED indicator.
- Temperature range: -50℃ ~ 110℃.
- Temperature control mode: ON / OFF.
- Resolution: When temperature is 0.1 ( -9.9 ~ 99.9).
- Control accuracy: 0.1 ℃.
- Hysteresis accuracy: 0.1℃.
- Refresh rate: 0.5S.
- High temperature protection: 0 ~ 110℃.
- Supply voltage: DC 12V.
- Standby current: ≤ 35mA. Operating current ≤ 65mA.
- Relay Output power: 10A.
- Measurement input: NTC (10K 0.5%) 50cm Water-proof Sensor probe.
- Dimensions: 48.5 x 40 x 14 mm.
Our Local Outlet: