Aluminum alloy 6061T651 has very good corrosion resistance to seawater and marine and industrial atmosphere. It also has very good weldability and good cold formability. It is a medium to high strength alloy.
- Thickness: 8mm.
- Area Size (LxW): 200×250 mm.
- Density: 2.68g/cm³.
- Melting Point: 650°C.
- Thermal Expansion: 23×10-6/K.
- Modulus of Elasticity: 70GPa.
- Thermal Conductivity: 166W/m.K.
- Electrical Resistivity: 0.040 x10-6 Ω.m
- Proof Stress: 240 Min MPa.
- Tensile Strength: ~260 MPa.
- Hardness Brinell: 95HB.
Our Local Outlet: