This N-Channel enhancement mode silicon gate power field effect transistor is an advanced power MOSFET designed, tested, and guaranteed to withstand a specified level of energy in the breakdown avalanche mode of operation. All of these power MOSFETs are designed for applications such as switching regulators, switching converters, motor drivers, relay drivers, and drivers for high power bipolar switching transistors requiring high speed and low gate drive power.
- MOSFET Type: N-Channel.
- Drain to Source Voltage (Vdss): 200V.
- Current – Continuous Drain (Id) @ 25°C: 5.2A (Tc).
- Drive Voltage (Max Rds On, Min Rds On): 10.
- Rds On (Max): 800 mOhm @ 3.1A/10.
- Vgs(th) (Max) @ Id: 4V @ 250µA.
- Gate Charge (Qg) (Max) @ Vgs: 14nC @ 10V.
- Vgs (Max): ±20.
- Mounting Type: Through Hol.
- Supplier Device Package: TO-220.
Our Local Outlet: