Super Strong Neodymium Magnet is one of the strongest and most powerful rare earth magnets. Neodymium magnets (Nd-Fe-B) are composed of neodymium, iron and few transition metals. These magnets are extremely STRONG for their small size. Neodymium magnets can be found in various shapes such as round, rings, blocks, discs etc.
- Neodymium Iron Boron ‘rare earth’ material.
- Magnet Type: Disc
- Dimensions (DxT): Diameter Ø25mm x 15mm.
- Strongest magnet material available.
- Operating temp: 80°C max.
- High resistance to De-Magnetisation.
- Finishing: Nickel Plated.
- Grade: N35 grade
Cautious: HANDLE WITH CARE!!! This magnet is hard and brittle material. Because of its super strong pulling force, it may hit hard onto other magnetic objects and break if not handle correctly.
Our Local Outlet: