This is polyester film (PET) backing with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive system. PET polyester tape is a low residue tape designed for splicing and masking applications where high initial adhesion is required, but no residue once the tape is removed. High temperature resistant polyester tape used in many high temperature applications. PET can be used in applications include but are not limited to photo-splicing, powder coating, anodizing, e-coating and other high temperature masking applications.
- High Temperature Polyester Tape.
- Single Side Self Adhesive.
- Color: Transparent Green.
- Thickness: 0.06mm.
- Width: 50mm.
- Length: 30meter.
- Insulation Strength: 6kV.
- 180° Peeling Strength: 16N/cm.
- Max Working Temperature: 180~220°
Our Local Outlet: