Easily detect rain with this high sensitivity sensor module. The large plate simply needs a drop of water to activate the sensor board output. The more water there is on the plate, the less the resistance. The Sensitivity ( the amount of rain drop) is adjustable with on board potentiometer.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5Vdc.
- Sensitivity Adjustment: On board Potential Meter.
- Digital (D0) – TTL switching signal output.
- Analog (A0) – Analog output signal.
- Raindrop Sensor Board Area: 40 x 50 mm. Double sided FR4.
- Sensor Dimensions: 31×14 mm.
- Fixing Screw Hole: 4x M3.
- On board LED sensor status indicator.
- On board LM393 comparator for high sensitivity.
Our Local Outlet: