A ball screw is a mechanical linear actuator that translates rotational motion to linear motion with little friction. A threaded shaft provides a helical raceway for ball bearings which act as a precision screw. As well as being able to apply or withstand high thrust loads, they can do so with minimum internal friction. They are made to close tolerances and are therefore suitable for use in situations in which high precision is necessary. The ball assembly acts as the nut while the threaded shaft is the screw. In contrast to conventional lead screws, ball screws tend to be rather bulky, due to the need to have a mechanism to re-circulate the balls bearing.
- Accuracy rating: C7 Rolled Ball Screw.
- Ball Screw Shaft Length: 300mm.
- Industrial Part No: SFU1204.
- Diameter of rod: 12mm
- Lead: 4mm.
- Ball diameter 2.381.
- Rated load Dynamic: 400 Kg/Static 670Kg.
- Flange Diameter: 42mm.
- Flange Barrel: 22mm.
- Flange flats (surface to surface): 34mm.
- Length of nut: 36mm.
- 6 mounting holes on the flange nut, use M4 screw.
- 1x 1204 Ball Screw Length 300mm .
- 1x 1204 Ball Screw Flange Nut.
- 1x 1204 Ball Screw Nut Housing.
- 1x Jaw type Shaft Coupling, Ø8mm to Ø6.35mm.
- 1x BF10 Floating Ball Screw End Support Bracket.
- 1x BK10 Ball Screw Fixing Support.
- 1x Ball Screw End Tighten Nut with Set Screw.
- 1x Ball Screw End Circlip.
Our Local Outlet: