These LED 2×2 matrix are just about the best way to get tons of colorful LED light with a minimum of wiring and fuss! Each matrix is 1.5×1.5 cm in dimension and contains 4 light elements. Each element contains a red, green, and blue LED, as well as a tiny WS2812 controller chip. This means that each element is individually addressable and can accept brightness values of 0-255 for each of its LEDs, giving you 24 bits of color precision overall. Each LED is activated by using a special serial data protocol. This protocol allows many LEDs to be daisy chained together so that one microcontroller can control the whole lot – with a single data signal. Any number of these LEDs can be chained together by connecting one module’s data-out (DO) pin to another’s data-in (DI) pin. This LED is compatible with Neopixel & FastLED Arduino Library.
Pack of 1-piece/lot. ( with 4x LEDs)
- Matrix Size: 2×2.
- Board of 4 pieces of 5050 WS2812 smart LEDs.
- Each LED element is individually addressable with 24-bit color (8 bits each for R, G & B), 16 million colors.
- 3-Wires easy connection, 2-power supply lines and 1 data line.
- Interface: Serial (Shift Register).
- Compatible with Neopixel & FastLED Arduion Library.
- Data Speed: 800Kbps.
- Mounting Hole: 1-position M3 Screw.
- Power Supply: 5V.
Our Local Outlet: