The Water Flow sensor measures the rate of a liquid flowing through it. The YF-S201 water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, flow rotor and Hall Effect sensor. It is usually used at the inlet end to detect the amount of flow. When liquid flows through the sensor, a magnetic rotor will rotate and the rate of rotation will vary with the rate of flow. The Hall Effect sensor will then output a pulse width signal. Connect it to a microcontroller and you can monitor multiple devices such as your coffee maker, sprinkler or anything else, and control the water flow rate to suit your needs!
- Operating Voltage: 3.5~12Vdc.
- Inner Diameter: Ø11mm
- Outside Diameter: Ø20mm
- Proof Water Pressure: <1.75 MPa.
- Water Flow Range: 1-30 L/min.
- Operating Current: 15 mA @ 5V.
- Accuracy: ±5% (2~30L/min).
- The Output Pulse High Level: >4.7 VDC @ 5V.
- The Output Pulse Low Level: <0.5 VDC @ 5V.
- Output Pulse Duty Ratio: 50% ± 10%.
- Water-flow Formula: 1L = 450 square waves.
- Working Humidity Range: 25% ~ 95% RH.
- Dimension: 62x36x35 mm.
- Weight: 52g.
Our Local Outlet: