TDA7498 2X100W Class-D Audio Amplifier Board.
This amplifier board features a state-of-the-art, with dual channel Class-D TDA7498 IC, which delivers up to 100 watts per channel. The small 3.6″ wide by 4.8″ long PCB footprint allows this amplifier board to be used in many applications were size constraints limit the use of conventional amplifiers. Just add a 15 to 36 VDC power supply, signal source, and speakers!
- Class-D amplifier topology featuring TDA7498 amplifier IC.
- Low profile black anodized heat-sink.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Over-temperature, over/under voltage, and over current protection circuits.
- Phoenix-type speaker terminals.
- Line-level RCA audio input terminals
- Power output (36VDC): 100W x 2 (6 ohms, THD 10%), 99W x 2 (6 ohms, THD 1%).
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz.
- Speaker Impedance: 6~8Ω.
- Recommended power supply: 15 to 36 VDC, 6.17A regulated.
- Fixed gain settings: 24dB, 25dB, 26dB.
- Power On LED indicator.
- Power input jack: 2.5 x 5.5 mm, center-positive.
- 4-Screws ( M3 size ) for Easy Installation.
- Dimensions: ( 90 x 64 x 20)mm (LxWxH).
- TDA7498MOD User Manual.
- Class-D Audio Amplifier Basic
- VS1053B MP3 Arduino Shield
- GPD2856 MP3 Player Board