Thin section bearings are used in instrumentation, robotics, aerospace, medical equipment, cameras and optical equipment. They are chosen for an application where space is at a premium or weight reduction is required. Thin section bearings have low rotational torque and high rotational accuracy.
- Bore Diameter: Ø12mm.
- Outer Diameter: Ø21mm.
- Width: 5mm.
- Speed Limit: 32,000 rpm (with adequate lubrication).
- Load rating (static): 104Kgf.
- Load rating (dynamic): 191Kgf.
- Construction: Single row deep groove ball bearings.
- Material (rings & balls): Chrome Steel.
- Material (cage): Pressed Steel.
- Shielding: Double Metal Shield.
Our Local Outlet: