Created by Espressif Systems, ESP32 is a low-cost, low-power system on a chip (SoC) series with Wi-Fi & dual-mode Bluetooth capabilities! At its heart, there’s a dual-core or single-core Tensilica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor with a clock rate of up to 240MHz. ESP32 is highly integrated with built-in antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. Engineered for mobile devices, wearable electronics, and IoT applications, ESP32 achieves ultra-low power consumption through power saving features including fine resolution clock gating, multiple power modes, and dynamic power scaling.
- Main processor: Tensilica Xtensa 32-bit LX6.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (802.11n @ 2.4 GHz up to 150 Mbit/s).
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Performance: up to 600DMIPS.
- ROM: 448KB, for booting and core functions.
- SRAM: 520KiB, for data and instruction.
- Board Size: 51 x 28 mm.
Our Local Outlet: